SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Eastman E1D or E1OM

lewisandersonlewisanderson Frets: 63
edited October 2021 in Acoustics £
I'm looking to get an Eastman E1OM or E1D for a family member that has started playing guitar. Any help is appreciated.

Based in the North West, but can travel for an hour or so to collect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3201
    Hi Lewis I’ve an e1 om, literally put it up on gumtree yesterday and was planning to pop it up here today. Pm me for details. 
  • Also got an e1om beautiful guitar I'm from the north east also would trade for something nice ie jazzmaster if you have one
  • Many thanks for the offers, but I think my nephew has found an Eastman locally. Will check tomorrow and update when I'm certain.
  • No problem matey mines £350 if it's any good could possibly meet up at Carlisle if you get stuck depending on where abouts north west you are 
  • James87 said:
    No problem matey mines £350 if it's any good could possibly meet up at Carlisle if you get stuck depending on where abouts north west you are 
    Many thanks James. Will bear in mind.
  • Just confirmed that my nephew bought an eastman yesterday. Thanks for the offers.