SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Lazy J J40 with reverb and tremolo options. Excellent Condition.

MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1587
edited August 2014 in Amps £
*NOW SOLD* - Thanks Ben.

Lazy J J40 with Tremolo and Reverb options, excellent condition £1995 

This is a really tough one to part with and is on here at a special firm forum price before it hits Ebay in a few days priced higher!

No Shipping, no trades, paypal gift or cash on collection from Wokingham Berkshire (close to M4 J10, M3 J3)

imageimageimageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Very nice.  With the current high level of demand for these.... I'd guess it'll sell pretty quickly.  Good luck with the sale.
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 636
    Would love this! Wrong time for me though so good luck with the sale - good price IMHO.
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1826
    BBBlues said:
    Would love this! Wrong time for me though so good luck with the sale - good price IMHO.
    Me too. Good luck
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 248
    Is the Ground knob a powersoak/attenuator option as on the J20?
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1587
    edited August 2014
    Hi @jimkehoe, hope you're well (you bought my Diamond Tremolo and met between Wokingham and Guildford if you recall...oh and I bought a DRRI off you too!)

No there is no attenuator on the J40, Jesse's VAC circuit is apparently only good up to 30w so the J40 at 40w is too powerful to incorporate this feature. The Ground knob on a J40 & J80 is a negative feedback loop control which "drys out" the tone...hard to describe but is another tone shaper option and sounds great with single coils and P90s when dialled back, or leave it fully open to unrestrain the amps natural bloom.
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 248
    Hi

I do remember. Hope all is good and what a great amp, Despite my GAS I just know it is far more that what I need and am trying desperately to restrict myself to just the one amp. Must say I do still fancy another J20.

That looks and I am sure sounds fantastic. Good luck with the sale.

Jim. 
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1587
    *SOLD*
  • ^^  Thank goodness for that ..I was about to commit marital suicide !!.  Just need someone to buy that Tele Select now then I'm clear of danger.....for now  ;^)