SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Reverend Eastsider S - Satin Black (Price Drop)

Dan5150Dan5150 Frets: 23
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Sadly, it’s come time to part with my Reverend Eastsider S. Lovely guitar but it’s just not being used right now and I've just purchased a new amp on here I need to fund!

Bridge pickup has been replaced with a DiMarzio Chopper T but I have the original single coil which will be included. A really flexible guitar that sounds killer. Locking tuners, Wilkinson trem, treble bleed on the volume and a push/pull tone to get bridge & neck sounds like a traditional Tele.

It’s not a case queen and has been gigged a fair bit. A few scrapes and general road rash, mainly on the back. Because it’s a satin black finish it has buffed to a shine in a few places that get a lot of contact. I do have the original back plate but not all of the screws for it. 

The hardware is slightly tarnished in places and one of the saddle adjustment screws on the low E of the bridge has worn a little so can be a bit tricky to adjust. 

Based in Folkestone, Kent. Would very much prefer collection or meet up but postage could be discussed. 

Looking for £600 NOW £500 Cash

- PICS -
https://photos.app.goo.gl/a693m6CLNkYQQmna8
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Changed my mind about selling this but it’s now back up including price drop. 
  • Dan5150 said:
    It’s not a case queen and has been gigged a fair bit. A few scrapes and general road rash, mainly on the back. Because it’s a satin black finish it has buffed to a shine in a few places that get a lot of contact. I do have the original back plate but not all of the screws for it. 

The hardware is slightly tarnished in places…
    According to Ken Haas the satin finish was requested by Pete Anderson as he likes the ‘played-in’ look that develops. Same for the hardware. Rev don’t normally do that but as its Pete’s signature line they went with it. 

I have the Eastsider T and absolutely love it. Just feels right in the hand, sounds superb build is rock solid

GLWTS