SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS LH Fender Jaguar J66 (Crafted in Japan) 1997/1998

solarsolar Frets: 174
edited October 2021 in LH Guitars £
I've only owned this for a few months - I'm very much a Gibson kinda guy, but I've always loved Fender offsets, so thought I'd give it a go. It's a great sounding guitar but we've just not gelled, so moving it on.

It's nearly 25 years old so there are quite a few dings and scratches but nothing that affects the feel and the front is clean. The dings just add mojo right?

I've had it set up for heavy strings (I use 12s) and the trem is quite tight. So may need some tweaking of the setup if you prefer lighter strings or more movement in the trem.

I'm in Brighton and I only have a softcase for it and no suitable packing boxes, so I guess this is "collection only". I may be able to meet you part way if that would help.

I'd just like back what I paid for it which is £850. It's always a bit hard to price these things but that seems reasonable to me based on similar right handed models on eBay.

Specs:

Fender Japan
Colour: 3 tone sunburst
Neck rad: 7.25"
 Serial no: A023389 (Crafted in Japan 1997/1998)

Upgraded with:

Fender Pure Vintage 65 Jaguar pickup set
Staytrem bridge
Straytrem arm/collet
Rhythm circuit slider recently replaced

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments