Celebs or musicians who look better older?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• HaychHaych Frets: 5775
    Charlize Theron never seems to ever look worse off than she did before.  A beautiful lady if ever there was one!

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 12506
    Sam Elliott is 77 and looks pretty bloody good on it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23575
    Already mentioned in another thread the other day, but Ringo Starr looks remarkably youthful for 81.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73027
    Maybe Richard Thompson. He managed to look like a middle aged accountant from his teens so he grew into his look. 
    When he was actually in his teens he looked like a child. Then when he reached 20 he suddenly looked 40, and has only slowly aged since... he's now 72 and looks about 60, maybe 65 at the outside.

Saw him in Glasgow last night, very good.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• the_jaffa said:

Ted Danson looks good as an older chap too
    I used to really like his sitcom Becker. I think only Ted and I had ever heard of it though. 
    I liked that the few times I saw it and I’ve just finished last man standing so may have to start watching that . I usually treat myself to 1 or two sitcoms before bed to have something positive to end the day on
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24865
    ICBM said:
    Maybe Richard Thompson. He managed to look like a middle aged accountant from his teens so he grew into his look. 
    When he was actually in his teens he looked like a child. Then when he reached 20 he suddenly looked 40, and has only slowly aged since... he's now 72 and looks about 60, maybe 65 at the outside.

Saw him in Glasgow last night, very good.
    I’m seeing him on Sunday. One of the reasons he seems to wear well is he’s ram-rod straight. He walks and stands like a much younger man. Obviously not being a boozer has probably helped…
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11421
    Honor Blackman looked great until her last few years.

• cm01cm01 Frets: 483
    edited October 2021

That's what Testosterone  will do for you.
    He’s definitely on TRT at a minimum