SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Feral Guitars T Style Heavy Relic by George Debenham

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1193
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
Just picked this up in a trade but I’m looking to move it on as something has came up that I really want to buy.

The spec on this that I was provided was a bit vague so I’ve done a bit of research and came up with the following.

The body appears to be ash and this would tie in with other Feral builds. The body and necks I was told are custom made by George. It has a lovely butterscotch relic finish. Maple neck on this.

It has brass saddles and ash tray bridge. Vintage style tuners which are nice and smooth. The nut appears to be bone but I’m not entirely sure.

The pickups are the Tonerider Vintage Plus set which sound excellent. 

Wiring is top quality:
CTS 250k potentiometer.
Oak Grigsby 3 way selector switch.
Sprague Orange Drop capacitor.
Vintage style cloth covered wiring.

It’s a well put together guitar that feels nice to play and sounds great.

The guitar could to with a setup as the intonation is slightly out on the G string. Action is a tad high for me but some may like it. All of the above of course can be adjusted to the players personal preference and would probably be done by most players when they purchase any guitar.

It will come with a very basic Fender Gigbag.

I’m not sure where to pitch this price wise, so I’ll start it at £300. I’m more than happy to discuss price with anyone interested.

The guitar can be posted as I have a box.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom