SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD-FS:Ibanez RG370DX £180 posted? Ono-SOLD

spev11spev11 Frets: 448
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Iv'e tried and tried to get on with it but trems are not for me, it all works as it should but my neanderthal touch is just to heavy for me not to move the trem whenever i get near it. It's had a good clean since I bought it in June, trem has been stripped and cleaned, there's some scratches on the back and a couple of light ones on the front (not showing up in photos-but I can have a go with a better camera and lighting if it helps). New knobs fitted as the originals looked unhealthy, its a non correct trem cover (got one on order which i'll supply). There's a ding on the lower horn that's gone to bare wood, its been painted over so its barely noticeable.
Wizard 2 neck is lovely so I'm looking for a hardtail version. 

I've got more photos if anybody wants them

I'll post it anywhere in mainland uk for £180, make me an offer worst i'll do is refuse. Im keen to move it so I can get looking for the next skill compensator. You can collect it if your near Swansea.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom