New wah incoming from Xotic

What's Hot
vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3675
One of the pedals missing from Xotic's range is a wah. This is coming in September 2014. From the blurb is sayd:
"Fully adjustable Wah-Q and Bias controls and a two-band EQ with +/-15 dB center-detent potentiometers optimize the voicing for different playing styles and gear. Other features include a fuzz friendly buffering circuit, LED and a boost control."

I bloody love Xotic stuff. What I don't like is wahs that use pots because they break and get dirty. If this was optical I might even think about replacing my Plutoneium Chi WahWah.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Interesting to see a little green pedal beside it.  ;)

I think one issue with optical is the chemical content is against EU regs now, so that may steer manufacturers choices.

Sounds great to me though.

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17948
    tFB Trader
    Sounds good. 

By the looks of things it's mechanical. 

As you say it is kind of weird that they are using a TS rather than say an AC. 
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    I heard it's a gooped vertex.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    When companies put the effort into creating a new pedal, in a category that is already pretty full, they must believe it has something good to bring to the table, so I'm quite curious.

For me, it sounds very similar to the cae in specs, but I'll wait until I'm on my comp to listen properly