SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Patrick James Eggle Macon Special Redwood Top

drpbierdrpbier Frets: 244
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Bought from Peach in May, have another incoming so this is surplus. It's fitted with Gotoh magnum locking tuners, supplied and aged by Pat. The original non-locking Gotohs will be included.

Peach did a much better job of photographing and describing the guitar than I could:
https://www.peachguitars.com/patrick-james-eggle-macon-special-redwood-top-tobacco-burst.htm

I'm based near Southend and would prefer to meet but can courier at cost.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OnparOnpar Frets: 436
    All Pat's work is amazing. The staples P90 sounds really special. Lovely guitar. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 539
    I bought a Novo from @drpbier and he is great to deal with, and clearly have a passion for some very special guitars.  Buy with confidence and hopefully before I cave in ... 

• drpbierdrpbier Frets: 244
    joeW said:
    I bought a Novo from @drpbier and he is great to deal with, and clearly have a passion for some very special guitars.  Buy with confidence and hopefully before I cave in ... 

Thanks Joe!
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9950
    Fucking hell. 2 redwood Macon’s on the forum at the same time. Amazing and both look incredible 
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5266
    That top looks like a moving sand dune <3
  • drpbierdrpbier Frets: 244
    Up