SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: MJT Telecaster Body (Butterscotch/Blackguard)

ruralfranceruralfrance Frets: 40
edited October 2014 in Guitars £
MJT VTT Telecaster Body (unloaded) in what they call their Blackguard finish.  Ideal for early 50's telecaster projects (Nocaster, '52 etc)

As new, still in its original packaging and undrilled.  The colour is almost identical to my 52 AVRI Fender Telecaster but without the gloss finish.  I've included a picture of my AVRI in the folder so you can compare the two.  

With shipping, import duty, charges etc this cost me £235.  I'm looking for £190 and I'll cover the postage. Payment by cash or paypal gift.

Hardware and neck not included.  I've included it on the photos to show what it would look like when put together.

Any questions just message me.  Cheers!

Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 897
    Thanks for the images. great colour and cracking on the finish. I'll have a think about it, I'd actually like a bit more dirt and ageing like the one in the pic.

Cheers
  • Still available
    Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
  • Nice! Needs to be more bashed up for me mate! :)
  • rockmonster;337005" said:
    Nice! Needs to be more bashed up for me mate! :)
    Cheers :)

I want a bashed up tele too but felt uncomfortable getting a shop to do it for me. I figured that if I got a nitro body it wouldn't take long for it to wear naturally, especially with three kids in the house...
  • ttt
  • ttt
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3893
    Tempting. You consider selling with the hardware?
  • Sorry mate, the hardware is on another MJT partscaster now. I'm addicted!
  • Interested in any trades? I've a zoom g3, strat neck, floyd, tc flashback and cash....anything you're looking for?
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3893
    You have a PM!