SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS PRS Silver Sky, Suhr Classic T Olympic White, Fender CS Strat

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
PRS Silver Sky
Thinning the herd (again), possibly more to come. Selling my PRS Silver Sky. Stunning guitar and the usual impeccable PRS build quality. Gorgeous dark rosewood fretboard. 7.56lbs on my parcel scales and in immaculate condition. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves on this one…

£1850

Suhr Classic T (SOLD)
Selling my Suhr Classic T. In superb condition with the usual impeccable Suhr build quality. Please see spec sheet below.

£1650

Fender Custom Shop 1959 Stratocaster Heavy Relic (SOLD)
Selling my Fender Custom Shop 1959 Strat Heavy Relic. This is easily a Masterbuilt quality CS Strat. It's got hand signed (signature, not AY initials for the cork sniffers) Abby pickups which are sadly going for and selling on Reverb £500-£850. Excellent condition.

Relic job is superb and the back of the neck looks realistic. Set up and frets are bang on. Spec as per the floor traveller photo - but key points:

Firemist Gold Relic Heavy Relic - Crackled finish, with knocks, marks etc
Abby handsigned 60s Pickups
10.5 Radius - 0.790 - 0.930 Oval C Neck 

Includes original hardcase, coa and all paperwork.

£2595

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments