Rotor Festival (Instrumental Fusion Rock)

What's Hot
Aye, I'm fully aware of the fact that very few people enjoy this kind of music and I'm gutted by this, but well... I do. Anyway, I used a Les Paul (Classic), a Fender Jazz Bass and my beloved but ancient POD HD500. Supposedly, I used a MESA and a JCM 800 thanks to it  =)
Anyway, it's been hard graft to write the drums on EZ2. I love doing that though. 
I hope someone can enjoy this.
Cheers.

https://soundcloud.com/imcprogrock/rotor-festival

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I love this! Varied with different guitar and musical styles and plenty to enjoy on repeat listening. I come from a modern jazz / jazz fusion background and this track (along with your other tracks on SoundCloud) resonates with me. There are vague echoes of the later Return To Forever albums.
  • IvanMCIvanMC Frets: 91
    Cheers, @DeepStream ... I seriously appreciate these words of yours. A close friend of mine was 100% honest and went like, 'no one will ever enjoy this, mate; try and zero in on a change'... he meant well, he really did. But yeah: it looks as though I'm at a loss, because I listen to I Want a Parrot or The Kentucky Meat Shower by the Aristocrats and I cry for joy. Piazzolla blows my hair back and so does Plini's music... and the young and majestic Jack Gardiner. I might try and get hold of a good vocalist though. Instrumental music has never properly paid off. Massive thanks again, mate
  • You are not alone! I have just listened to the Aristocrats on YouTube - they are amazing and I have already bought a CD from their website. There is nothing that ruins a good tune like vocals! I know that this will be very controversial and many people will prefer tracks with vocals but instrumental music also has a massive following. Your own music is so good that it deserves to be heard "neat".
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom