SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Vintera Road Worn 50’s Telecaster in Lake Placid Blue £650 posted

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1193
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
After a bit of a dilemma I’ve decided to sell my Vintera Telecaster.

It was between this and my old Charvel which I recently managed to buy back. I posted a thread about the Charvel here:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/216835/old-favourite-not-quite-scratching-the-itch#latest

I’ve spent a bit more time with it and decided I would regret selling the Charvel more than my Tele. Even if I’m not gelling with it right now, I’m sure I will learn to love it again. Plus it’s ultra versatile and can cover a lot of the bases that my Tele does.

So anyway, here is my ‘as new’ Vintera Road Worn telecaster. It still has the plastic on the neck pickup. All I’ve done to it is slap a set of 10’s on it. It sounds and feels great to play. The pickups are wound slightly hotter and sound superb.

It will come with the Fender deluxe gigbag with all the tags. I still have the original box so I can ship it no problem.

I’m looking for £650. Price includes shipping to UK mainland.

Full spec:

• Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
  • Two hot ‘50s Tele single-coil pickups
  • Thick ‘50s ""U”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
  • Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles
  • Includes deluxe gig bag

Body

• Body Colour: Lake Placid Blue
  • Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
  • Body Wood: Alder
  • Body Shape: Telecaster®
  • Pickguard: 1-ply Black
  • Inlays: Black Dot

Neck

• Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
  • Neck Material: Maple
  • Neck Shape: Thick '50s "U"
  • Fingerboard Material: Maple
  • Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
  • Frets: 21, Vintage Tall

Hardware

• Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome
  • Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
  • Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
  • Nut: Synthetic Bone
  • Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
  • Tuners: Vintage-Style

Electronics

• Neck Pickup: Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
  • Bridge Pickup: Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
  • Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
  • Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments