SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn Gibson 59 Les Paul Paul Kossoff VOS

What's Hot
johnbiffajohnbiffa Frets: 29
edited November 2021 in Guitars £

2012 GIBSON PAUL KOSSOFF LES PAUL 1959 REISSUE VOS

From my Custom Shop collection: "Mint" and rarely played Limited Edition Gibson Custom Shop 2012 Paul Kossoff Les Paul 1959 Reissue VOS. This guitar is part of a long time sold out limited run of 250 guitars. It's a replica of Paul Kossoffs famous 1959 Les Paul and it's got an oustanding looking flametop! The 2 Gibson Custombuckers were especially made for this model based on measurements taken from the original PAFs. Although it's got the heavier Grover tuners it weights only 3.85Kg! Its got a very authentic feel and tone. The guitar comes with the photograph COA and original hardshell case. with Kossoff signature on lid.  Many photographs available on request, just let me have an email address please.

Selling for £4350 with collection from near York or Northumberland/Newcastle

I am primarily a bass player hence guitar is virtually unplayed.

Mahogany body and neckFigured maple topColor: Green LemonNeck Shape: 59 Paul Kossoff Fingerboard: RosewoodNeck Scale: 24.75"Nut Width: 1 11/16"Frets: 22Pickups: 2 Aged Gibson Custom BuckersControls: 2 Volume 2 Tone With 3 Way ToggleHardware: Aged NickelTail Piece: Lightweight AluminumTuners: Grover GoldCase: Gibson Custom Brown Hardshell with Paul Kossoff Signature print
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments