SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn Charvel So Cal, Japan

What's Hot
lestermarshalllestermarshall Frets: 46
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Might well regret this, but saving for a Suhr. Immaculate condition MIJ So Cal( apart from a little finger grease on the fretboard, which is inevitable with the gunstock oil neck finish)! Zero dings or scraps + no mods. Even the scratchplate is as new. DiMarzio Tone Zone (Bridge) + Evolution (Neck), + Floyd Rose. Candy Red. One owner ( me) since new + a great Charvel hard case. These MIJ Pro Mods were only made for 1 year + punch way above there weight. In a different class to the Mexican ones! BTW I have the original black brushed ali backplate which is included. There's one on ebay asking £1250 atm ( not as good cond)! I'm asking for £650 + postage. Leicester area.imageimage" alt="">
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StevepageStevepage Frets: 3149
    edited November 2021
    If you fancy a trade for an old 540S then please don’t hesitate to let me know. Always wanted the MIJ So Cal in red.

https://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/215995/fs-1989-ibanez-540sltd#latest
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bddbukbddbuk Frets: 47
    Sent you a PM
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    I have exactly the same guitar (albeit slightly modified). It knocks spots off my Suhr. £650 is an absolute bargain for what’s one of the best guitars I’ve ever picked up. 
  • Hi Dan, I admit I'm gonna miss it. You're gonna make me have 2nd thoughts on selling this! 
  • Oooooooooooooooooohhh that’s so beautiful . You will miss it  I miss all mine and I’m still selling one at the moment . I had a red san dimas MIJ absolutely awesome . Sincere good luck with the sale 
  • Thanks hollywoodrox. I had a blue MIJ San Dimas, which I sold a few years ago. Amazing guitar, + slightly prefer the JB +'59 on those to the DiMarzios on the So Cals. It's close though. Just a different flavour!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Should a lovely Ibanez JS24P ever tickle your fancy, I have a lovely one here
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    Hi Dan, I admit I'm gonna miss it. You're gonna make me have 2nd thoughts on selling this! 
    The way it plays is unreal. I wasn’t mad keen on the stock pickups, so I had a custom plate made up and turned it in to HS configuration with a Suhr Thornbucker + in the bridge and a SD Quarter Pounder in the neck. Plays and sounds better than anything else I own that’s five times the price. 
  • Wow, that looks great. I've wondered about putting an SSV+ and an SSV in mine from time to time, I like Suhr PUs!