SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTS clearout - PRS, Schecter, Agile 828 and custom(ish)

SebaileyusSebaileyus Frets: 0
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Hi Folks - I'm moving house, downsizing the collection a bit and otherwise taking the chance to have a bit of a do-over. 
I am looking to fund a Strandberg 8 string and a PRS (513, semi-hollow special, something unique) or Gibson LP standard or similar. 

The guitars (bear with on images, working on it)

PRS Zach myers in trampas green - £600
Heavily modded with a modern version of the jimmy page wiring and iron gear pickups - 4x push-push pots
M-vol that switches master pickups from series to parallel,
M-Tone that creates reverse phase,
2x coil wind-down vols that also push to switch the coils form parallel to series wiring

full disclosure - i'm sure theres a dink in the body SOMEWHERE, but i couldnt see it when i looked

Schecter Ultra Classic Tobacco - £450
beautiful guitar, heavy and meaty. warranted the EMGs

Agile 828 - £350
Acquired as someones ex-project that i had intended to do up and now havent got the room/time. lots of switches, and an onboard preamp circuit. theres a fair few dinks in it, and the electrics workmanship is low-grade, however with a sanding / refinishing and a resoldering this will be a great guitar (already sounds and plays great, just aesthetically lacking)

Custom 1 - Red Tele £450
i think this started life as a spear, but cant be sure. Has some really nice dimarzios (i think their both joe striani sigs, not sure) and a 5 way blade to get soem nice in between sounds. MV and MT that tap to switch pickups from series/parallel and reverse phase respectively. amazing player and a looker too

Custom 2 - Stratbucker £450
Acquired in 2/3 sales as a partscaster and other bits and uses 3x single coil sized seymor duncan humbuckers with standard strat wiring. Was an attempt top replicate my epiphone black beauty using the SC sized HBs i love in the neck of the red tele, but its never managed to take that spot.

NOTES:
i also have a 1st run ghost fret (blue) from chapman guitars, lots of lovetaps, an Epiphone black bauty (free way switch and coil taps) and a 5 string vintage bass i would consider discussing the possibility of selling for the right price, but i dont know what that would be and this was enough heart ache!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments