SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Fender Nashville Telecaster, Fiesta Red, £550

JJGuitaristJJGuitarist Frets: 5
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
A Fender Nashville Telecaster in rather dashing Fiesta red, now a discontinued colour I believe. Its got a five way strat style blade for the three noiseless pickups. The highlight for me is the bridge pickup which has a real attitude with a bit of gain, really cutting through a band mix, makes you feel like an absolute legend haha. 

The guitar is in Good condition. Have a look at the pictures, there are some small ball bearing sized dents underneath where your right arm would sit, and also some slight scratching on the headstock. But when playing or looking at the guitar they are barely noticable.

Find the pictures here (hopefully the link works? I had to copy and paste it into Google):

https://imgur.com/a/BWriLob

I'm looking for £580ono, which is what I paid for it from another fretboard member.

Price Reduction: £550.

I would be keen for collection, mostly based in Norfolk, but I am regularly in Sheffield and Lincoln, so please message me! I have suitable packaging and two boxes to post it safely, but would be arranged by the buyer please. 

Comes with all the normal Fender tags and brochures and some matching schaller strap locks and gigbag.

I am reluctantly selling because I have worn out the clutch on my car. 

Any questions about the the guitar or more pictures please message me! Thanks for reading!!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments