SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS Silver Sky (£1,600, 2021, Dodgem Blue)

What's Hot
CFHCFH Frets: 463
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Selling my truly wonderful PRS Silver Sky. Its a 2021 model, Maple neck and Fretboard, Dodgem Blue, in very good condition complete with the PRS Semi Rigid case and all of the case candy. The only points to mention in respect of condition is very minor discolouration on the treble edge of the fretboard (entirely to be expected on a maple neck) and the middle four of the bent steel saddles have some pitting (which I assume is from the factory) which in no way affects the playability of this incredible guitar. 

These are a collaboration between PRS and John Mayer (which may or may not be a good thing but Mayer DEFINITELY knows what makes a good stratocaster). It is a reimagining of what makes a stratocaster fantastic. The highlights for me are the neck (nice and chunky with nice rolled edges) and the pickups, which really have their own vibe but sound incredible. It does have a 7.25" radius but don't let that put you off, the frets are quite tall and it is very playable.

If you have any questions at all, please do just ask. I'm looking for collection only really from me in Leeds. £1600 also makes it a total bargain. 

In terms of trades I'm always interested in cool pedals plus some cash my way. Especially delays and reverbs. 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3419
    That is an amazing price! Amazing guitars (I’ve owned two) Someone please buy this before I end up in a lot of trouble….

GLWTS!
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CFHCFH Frets: 463
    PC_Dave said:
    That is an amazing price! Amazing guitars (I’ve owned two) Someone please buy this before I end up in a lot of trouble….

GLWTS!
    Thanks! It's a lovely guitar and it would be great if it went to someone on the forum. :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3765
    PC_Dave said:

GLWTS!

Yeah.  You sell it to @PC_Dave and then I can buy it off him like I did with his last Dodgem Blue Silver Sky with maple neck ;)
    Only, when they get to me, they ain't going any further.  Still loving mine.

Great guitar, GLWTS.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That’s one nice guitar! Somebody will be very happy with that. 
    Bump, back up for sale with a massive price drop down to £1650.

A few more pics:

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That might be by some distance the best-priced Silver Sky I've seen - especially in this market.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    That might be by some distance the best-priced Silver Sky I've seen - especially in this market.
    Thanks Steve, I've not seen one cheaper! 

Is is an astonishingly good guitar for the money (or indeed for any money really).    
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4825
    Whereabouts in Yorkshire ?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    edited November 2021
    rlw said:
    Whereabouts in Yorkshire ?
    North Leeds

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Man, that IS gorgeous !

That colour and the maple neck work really well together…
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 1003
    That is beautiful....I have honestly been sat here for the last hour paying off all my outstanding bills so that I didn't have enough money left to buy this!!!
    My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
    Thanks for all the kind words!

I could do with a sale on this, so reducing it to a hopefully even more tempting £1,600...
  • LogieLogie Frets: 446
    You must be the only guitarist on this forum in Leeds for this not to have sold already. Have you considered moving? :) 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 490
    edited November 2021
    Any interest in part exchange with a Suhr Badger? Cash your way obviously
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/