SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Vintage Kalamazoo 1962 Epiphone Coronet with Original Case

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
100% original 1962 Epiphone Coronet with original case. All electronics original and untouched, original solder joints. A well looked after example with no breaks or repairs. This guitar is instant Steve Marriott and sounds incredible. It has a very full bodied tone and a chunky neck more like a LP Junior than an SG Junior. Wide 43mm or 1 11/16” nut width, Brazilian rosewood fretboard and Honduran mahogany body. Neck is a full feeling C shape. It’s incredibly light at only 5lbs 13oz and balances perfectly on a strap unlike an SG. I used to own this and recently bought it back, but now remember why I didn’t bond with it the first time round - although that P90 really screams I just don’t get on with single pickup guitars as well as I would like to. Ideally looking for a straight sale but would consider trades.

£3995

0reaction image LOL 17reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments