SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, butterscotch with SD Quarter Pounder bridge pickup

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4350
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
I swapped my RG for this a while back, with the most excellent @Bod of this forum.

I don't know much about Teles, but this one feels nice: I had a Fender Modern Player Tele a few years ago and I actually prefer the neck on this one.
It's not for me though: I play mostly metal and my superstrats just do that better - or at least, in a way that I prefer.

Bod put a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder in the bridge position; I'm including the original pickup in the sale in case you want to swap it back.

I don't have a box or anything so it will have to be collection or meet up: I'm in Ashingdon, Essex. I'm going to Wales for work next week though so I could meet you anywhere along the M4 corridor if that was any help.

Looking for £240 for it.

EDIT: I’ve arranged a meetup next week, so if it goes well then the guitar’s no longer available.

2nd EDIT: now sold 

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6341
    Wow. THAT... is a bona fide bargain!
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 958
    AND I live in Wales but am currently very poor *cries* 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom