SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tentative WTB: Fender Jaguar

I've decided I need another offset again. I started out with a HH Jag many years ago and I've gone through 3-4 Jazzmasters and 2 mustangs since but none of them felt the same as the Jaguar did to me. I tried to scratch the itch with a Rivolta Mondata recently, which is a cracking guitar but, alas, not a jag. 

Anyone on here looking to move one on? Bonus points for metallic colours, Lake Placid Blue, Candy Apple red/green and mega bonus points for matching headstock. Not too fussed on MIM, MIJ, CIJ but probably can't stretch to a USA unless it's a beater and the price reflects it. Looking to spend less than a grand ideally. 

I'm in Manchester and happy enough to drive an hour or so. What you got? 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andymanandyman Frets: 58
    edited November 2021
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Hi again Nath

Have you seen the Fender Vintera Jaguar and Jazzmaster for sale on the forum? 

They both look very tasty indeed. 
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 624
    edited December 2021
    blueskunk said:
    Hi again Nath

Please buy the Vintera Jag, put me out of my misery. That is also in Manchester, fortuitous!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    I believe I live very close to the guy selling the offset Vinteras so am pretty tempted, although not needing to spend that money at the moment lol
  • blueskunk said:
    Hi again Nath

I have indeed - I set out after a Jag and then seeing those 2 I preferred the look of the Jazzer.... which turned my whole perspective on it's head and put me back to square one, d'oh!. As you say, not needing to spend the cash at this time of year as well, so I'll mull it over a while longer I suppose.