Where to get Roland v-drum parts?

I need a bracket for a Roland HD-1 v-drum kit (the older version of this one: https://www.roland.com/uk/products/hd-1/) - the one that holds the snare drum on. Any ideas? Google has not helped me so far.

Also, any tips for getting the bottom bracket off so I can slide the drum brackets on/off would be gratefully received. Is it just brute force?

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    I'm always seeing parts on ebay for various roland & alesis kits - can't tell to well from the pictures but looks like an L-bracket? Pretty sure there are plenty of them floating about.

Here's the rod after a brief look, and here's a set with the mount too.

It's brute force with a small touch of ignorance on most.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6799
    I can’t tell from the link what you need - if you post a photo it would help us help you.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Hi - it looks like this...

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6799
    edited November 2021
    In that case it’s a standard drum rack angled T clamp. There’s plenty on eBay. Might be worth measuring the diameter of both holes to check it’s Rolands standard size - they might have downsizes the cheaper kits.

Alesis Yamaha Roland Drum Kit rack 3 Way T Bracket Clamp Mount 38mm. SILVER SCRE | eBay
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    Failing that, blag a swivel clamp from your friendly neighbourhood scaffolder.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.