SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Charvel USA San Dimas Style 2

Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
This is currently being picked up the least of any of my guitars, so time to move it on, or see what I might be offered in terms of trades. 

Solid body only please, and no more than 6 strings if it’s a trade offer.

I’ve fitted a push/pull switch under the volume pot that splits the neck pickup, but I can easily put it back to stock if you’d prefer. That’s the reason it’s currently fitted with a gold volume knob and matching fine tuners, but both can easily be reverted back to the original black parts. Original Seymour Duncan JB/‘59 pickups and Floyd Rose original trem. Condition is excellent except for about 5 very small superficial dings around the edge of the body. No neck pocket cracks, and the neck is perfect. Very minimal fret wear. More photos available of course, just give me a shout. 

Includes Charvel branded SKB hard case. 

Asking £900 inc. postage. Collection near Bedford if you’d prefer, or could meet up within a reasonable distance. 

Cheers. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments