SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Chapman ML-1 Norseman

Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
For sale or trade. 

Mint condition and with Chapman branded hard case. Floyd Rose trem, Mahogany body with quilted maple cap, mahogany bolt on neck with ebony fretboard, jumbo frets, matching headstock, Grover tuners, Chapman HH Humbuckers with split coil switch under the tone knob. It’s genuinely rare as they initially only ran it for a Norwegian distributor (this one was one of the earlier examples that was imported directly from them), and a lot of guitar for the money! Great guitar, but just not really getting played as much as it should. 

Based in Bedfordshire but I do travel around the south east for work, so could potentially meet up for trades. I’m more into the more shred orientated types, but try me. Also happy to post. 

The only sold listing I can find was on Reverb at £450, so offers or trades at around that. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom