Children Of The Grave (Black Sabbath Cover)

What's Hot
SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
edited November 2021 in Plug My Stuff
A cover of Children of The Grave, with a synth in place of the vocal melody. Recorded and mixed in FL studio. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nicely done!
  • Really good. Nice 'live/natural' type drum sound. What did you use for that?
    It's not a competition.
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
    edited November 2021
    Cheers guys @stratman3142  EZX Big Rock Drums. also the timbales from spitfire percussion.
  • ... @stratman3142  EZX Big Rock Drums...

Well that expansion is really tempting as it's only 23 EUR in the Black Friday sale. But I must resist as I've spent a small fortune on SD3 and SDX expansions recently. I need to learn what I can get out of what I've got before I get any more. 

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
    edited November 2021
    More clang added to the bass...boosted the shite out of 970hz or so; now sounding more like the original track.

... @stratman3142  EZX Big Rock Drums...

Well that expansion is really tempting as it's only 23 EUR in the Black Friday sale. But I must resist as I've spent a small fortune on SD3 and SDX expansions recently. I need to learn what I can get out of what I've got before I get any more. 

Wise decision, you're definitely covered anyway with SD3. I wish I could exercise similar restraint!!