SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Some microphones F/S!

IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
edited August 2014 in Misc £
Bought a few extras before going off to tech the IGF last week 'just in case' - didn't need most of them so a couple of brand-new mics at secondhand prices! 

One brand spanking, with box, never even took it out; the other used without box but still in very good nick, and has the older PVi microphone rather than the PVi100 which the newer one has (which I actually prefer, but horses for courses) - £25 for the new 'un, ['used' one SOLD], probably a few quid for postage if you can't collect (Birmingham kinda way).

This one didn't even arrive in time for me to take it with, so also hasn't been out of its packaging; Peavey Studio Pro CS1 condenser. Haven't had call to take it out and try it, but from the blurb should be a step up from an SM58 etc for live work, and handy around the studio for guitar cabs, snares etc - one of these: http://www.gak.co.uk/en/peavey-studio-pro-cm1-cardioid-condenser-vocal-microphone/26234

Comes with a quality XLR-XLR cable; if I can't get £40 plus a few quid postage if you can't collect for this I might as well keep it, it's sure to come in handy somewhere! 

Could work out a package deal if you wanted the lot, I'm sure; would be perfect for kitting out a lockup or something or a working band with some basic backing vocals...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments