SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone: US Parlour Guitar

What's Hot
kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 228
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
I imported this 19th century parlour guitar from the US about 10 years ago and having moved property I have no room for it. It's currently stringless and hasn't been played for about 8 years but could still make a nice acoustic blues box given some care and attention. Comes with an extremely cool purple lined case as well. I'm not looking for any cash for this as I just want rid. Let me know if there's any interest!

Here's a pic:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4s8jt30294y95tk/img_20211201_143542.jpg?dl=0

Thanks

COLLECTION ONLY!
COLLECTION ONLY!

I REPEAT, COLLECTION ONLY!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3166
    Id love it! pmd
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @paulnb57 ; you've PMd me - I just reposted the pic which wasn't showing in the OP's post.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

edited December 2021
    Edited….

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulnb57 said:
    Don’t bother responding if you can’t collect, seller “hasn’t got the time” to mail it, (I said Id pay postage) might have been an idea to put that in the original post……

Disappointing
    To be fair I think of you are giving something away that is actually useful you can set your own rules and I’m sure forgetting to mention collection only was a simple oversight. Bad luck for you I appreciate but your post seems harsh on someone doing the fretboard a favour imho
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • pm'd
  • @paulnb57 I've just replied to your private message. And as @DrCornelius stated it was a simple oversight that I forgot to state collection only... But by all means, go and find someone else willing to give away a guitar that cost them £800 to import for free.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2021
    Im not and wasnt looking for a free guitar, I simply responded to an incomplete post, and somehow its my fault….

Bored now…

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pjfpjf Frets: 332
    OP how dare you not post what is clearly an acoustic guitar in the correct “Acoustics £” subforum?! Presumably another oversight on your part? Count me out I will NOT be buying this.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pjf said:
    OP how dare you not post what is clearly an acoustic guitar in the correct “Acoustics £” subforum?! Presumably another oversight on your part? Count me out I will NOT be buying this.
    Don't waste your breath mate - he didn't even have the decency to add a set of strings 

Nice one OP for the incredibly kind gesture in your giveaway.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom