SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB PRS se Chris robertson

What's Hot
James1981James1981 Frets: 152
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
Ibanez sold 15/12 @ 20:00
Top of the line Ibanez j custom model in limited edition finish. Near perfect condition - no scratches, blemishes of chips anywhere. Very slight fretboard oil run onto binding on underside of first few frets - incredibly minor but declared and image attached.  
This is supplied with hand case and all unused tools and certificate of authenticity. 
This has a j custom wizard profile neck with Madagascar ebony board with flamed maple binding. It’s a 5 piece maple and wenge neck with satin finish and velvet edge j custom fret treatment. It has the full tree of life inlay made from mother of pearl. The body is African mahogany with 4mm thick maple top. Recessed input jack. 
2 dimarzio fusion edge pickups with coil split. Trem is the Lo-Pro edge with 10.8mm spacing. All hardware is tarnish free and finished is cosmo black (like black chrome). 
Any questions please ask, and viewing welcome. Not really after trades although may consider towards a Friedman BE Deluxe. Shipping only by arrangement - it’s expensive and I’m happy to drive and meet within reason. 
Further info on request 
Looking for £1800

As per the title, I am looking for a PRS SE Chris Robertson in black stone cherry burst. It’s the single cut style with a P90 in the neck. Must be mint
Willing to travel for collection and monies waiting. 
Here is the model

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Anyone? It’s Christmas time after all. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Great guitars and the red one doesn't come up often

I sold mine on Facebook a couple of weeks back. Sold within 20 mins and had a bidding war on it
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4825
    Great guitars and the red one doesn't come up often

I sold mine on Facebook a couple of weeks back. Sold within 20 mins and had a bidding war on it
    What made you sell it?

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • rlw said:
    Great guitars and the red one doesn't come up often

What made you sell it?

Just having a huge clear out. Way too much gear. 10 guitars when I only ever play 4 of them 

Had been up on the wall untouched. Was as new condition 
  • @Fortheloveofguitar ;I know it went quick as I messaged you In the evening on the day of the post and it was already on hold. It’s what sparked my determination to get one. 
    I sold mine as I found it a bit too niche - very Chris Robinson and naff all else.
  • Great guitars but beware of the weight the one I had was well over 9lb probably closer to 10 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still looking
  • @rlw thank you for the lead. I’m really after the cherry version. I’m also fine with paying a reasonable price but £1100 for an SE is erm very ambitious. It’s On eBay too for £1000. It’s will be there this time next year I suspect. Thank you though - all help gratefully received. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3763
    The one in the link from @rlw is for an early model which has the US 57/08 bridge pickup.  The later ones, like the cherry model which I passed on to rlw, had 57/08S as fitted to the S2 and SE models (I have 57/08's on my Studio 22 and 57/08S' on my S2 - they are different).  £1,100  is way over the top though, I think that I let mine go for about 1/3rd of that.
    edited December 2021
    Musicwolf said:
    The one in the link from @rlw is for an early model which has the US 57/08 bridge pickup.  The later ones, like the cherry model which I passed on to rlw, had 57/08S as fitted to the S2 and SE models (I have 57/08's on my Studio 22 and 57/08S' on my S2 - they are different).  £1,100  is way over the top though, I think that I let mine go for about 1/3rd of that.

Agreed - that is very silly money for an average looking guitar but they are few and far between.  I'm always looking at guitars everywhere so I'll let you know if I see another.

I wish I had hung onto the one I bought from @Musicwolf as it was a lovely thing to play and to look at but a little bit too modern sounding for me.  It went to a very good home though.
  • Musicwolf said:
    Terrible photos too for someone wanting over the odds…..

Musicwolf said:
    Terrible photos too for someone wanting over the odds…..

..so you can't actually see what you're buying.....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Rare Ibanez j custom added…
  • Bump for a festive shred! 
  • J custom sold. Still looking for a Chris Robertson.
  • Hopeful Christmas nudge. 
  • Almost begging….surely Santa brought something nice to someone who is now thinking ‘I really wish I could move this on as I have space/no longer play this one’ etc. Have a Friedman JJ jr combo which could form part of an exchange deal
  • Have you thought about sourcing a 245 soapbar and adding a bucker of choice?