SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB PRS se Chris robertson

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• @SimpleSimon Thank you it’s certainly a possible option. The 245 is a thinner body depth and not in the same finish etc. It maybe for the final port of call if I cannot find the exact one - ironically one appeared on FB marketplace…..in Wick!! It’s also not in perfect condition and it’s pretty expensive. The hope is that eventually a suitable one will appear
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • James1981 said:
    @SimpleSimon Thank you it’s certainly a possible option. The 245 is a thinner body depth and not in the same finish etc. It maybe for the final port of call if I cannot find the exact one - ironically one appeared on FB marketplace…..in Wick!! It’s also not in perfect condition and it’s pretty expensive. The hope is that eventually a suitable one will appear
    No worties, i thought the CR was the same guitar as the 245 ie same body thickness?

• James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    Bump - Anyone now reaching the end of January with a burning desire to sell their Chris Robertson? 
  • James1981 said:
    Bump - Anyone now reaching the end of January with a burning desire to sell their Chris Robertson? 
    I have the blue burst that i will be listing shortly ;)