SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD and paid for 1969 Telecaster replica by D-Lux. Top specs - swamp ash, Musikraft, Lollars...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• NibulniblinNibulniblin Frets: 183
    edited November 2022
    JoeMc said:
    Very nice! Have recently bought a Strat neck from D-Lux and it is a thing of beauty
    Callum did me a D-Lux neck for my EJ.  Now feels more like my Tele. Spiffing.
    The Future is simply time waiting to become History.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NibulniblinNibulniblin Frets: 183
    edited January 2023
    Tempted to the brink by an LSL > resolve dissolved.  £825 delivered mainland UK, bank transfer only, please. NB tone control needs attending to.  Thanks all.
  • Looks mega!! Just to clarify (could be me being thick) is it a 69 spec or 56 spec as the main details are for a 56 in the original add? Also which Lollars are in there?
    cheers
    Tim
  • Spot on, Tim - it is indeed mega.  :)  I too was and am uncertain re 56/69, but honestly I'm not personally bothered one way or the other. FWIW, Callum mentioned '69 in a conversation we had a while back.

The pickups were listed as Lollar Vintage T model - no reason to believe otherwise. Hope that helps
  • Pm'd 
  • Thanks Nibulniblin. 
  • Thanks to all interested, and sorry to disappoint so many folk.  Cheers, H.  :)
  •  =)