SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder FR-S (b-stock, slight damage on rear)

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4350
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
I bought this last Christmas with some Xmas bonus money from work. As I do, I've been looking around and decided that it's time for a bit of a change again, and as I virtually never use the Sustainiac on this and generally pick up my Jackson first, I've decided to get rid. I've been speaking to a shop about a trade but I thought before I pull the trigger on that I'd check to see if anyone wants to buy it.

It's in excellent condition, it's not been gigged or anything - it's only left the house once since I got it, for some studio work in the summer. No smoking household, and the dog lives downstairs with my guitars upstairs so it doesn't smell or anything

As I've mentioned above, it was a b-stock purchase from GAK: there's a ding on the back, which has had some sort of weird repair attempted on it - it's on the back edge, and isn't visible from the front at all.

Looking for £500 for it. I don't have a box so it will be collection only from me in Essex, or I'm happy to deliver/meet somewhere within a reasonable distance.

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments