Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Large collection of guitars with prices and condition /10

What's Hot

Comments

• Now that’s what I call a collection
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If Carlesberg did guitar collections
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    jimkehoe said:
    Can’t find a price for the Tokai breezysound with bigsby?
    Anynidea of accurate weight and spec - pick IPs etc?
    Thanks.
    Sorry mate, but that Tokai is a keeper. I bought it in '86 in Wellington, New Zealand and it's been with me ever since. Right through all the colour, pickup & switching changes, the addition of the Bigsby and bridge plate, the general bashing about and play wear over the years.  It's part of my history, so it ain't going nowhere!  ;)
    skitzigol said:
    Now that’s what I call a collection
    You are a Gent sir!
  • glt56 said:
    jimkehoe said:
    Thanks.
    Sorry mate, but that Tokai is a keeper. I bought it in '86 in Wellington, New Zealand and it's been with me ever since. Right through all the colour, pickup & switching changes, the addition of the Bigsby and bridge plate, the general bashing about and play wear over the years.  It's part of my history, so it ain't going nowhere!  ;)

have to ask which shop in wellington (I used to live in NZ). and is the fernandes tele still available?
    Arfashandi said:
    glt56 said:
    jimkehoe said:
    Thanks.

have to ask which shop in wellington (I used to live in NZ). and is the fernandes tele still available?
    Can't remember the name but it was a little shop on the seafront in Petone?  I remember nearly buying a Mapleglo Rickenbacker 660/12 (I think?) at the shop on Cuba Street, it was the easiest to play 12 string I ever tried... should'a bought that!  Oh and yes, the Fernandes Tele is available... that's a cracker too!  The black Tokai for sale is exactly like my blue one... when I bought it.
  • Just checking you got my pm yetsterday eve? I appreciate you’ve probably had a fair few, but drop me a line back when you can. 
    Still here!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5378
    I cant get the link to work. Would love to see the greco lp
    Reverend said:
    I cant get the link to work. Would love to see the greco lp
    Here it is:

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 248
    glt56 said:
    jimkehoe said:
    Thanks.
    No problem. Don't blame you. Just saw it on your Imgur photos and fell in love!
    Nope, still here.
  • glt56 said:
    Nope, still here.
    I’m trying 
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2322
    glt56 said:
    Nope, still here.
    I’m trying 
    Likewise on the Gatton tele. My absolute dream guitar bur realities of Christmas/family/tax liabilities makes it look very unlikely:(:
  • It’s more the messaging process that’s doing for me :D not an ideal time of year to be trying to do this I guess! 
    It’s more the messaging process that’s doing for me :D not an ideal time of year to be trying to do this I guess! 
    With all due respect, sometimes there are more important issues than selling guitars... health being one of them. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Im a bit lost? Why withdraw? What went wrong?
    Due to personal reasons, I'm finding I am unable to continue, and so Sound Affects Premier will soon be looking after this sale on my behalf.
  • glt56 said:
    Due to personal reasons, I'm finding I am unable to continue, and so Sound Affects Premier will soon be looking after this sale on my behalf.
    Best of luck , hope things sort themselves out soon !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom