Royal Variety Performance

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 5069
    Just watching Ed Sheeran on Hootenanny. Makes quite a complex looping set up look effortless. Then the singing and the songwriting. It might not be complex guitar playing but some top drawer skills all round  there. 

We were watching that last night - Our Maud said "Why doesn't he do all that rubbish before he comes on?  Then he could just get straight into singing the song"  
    :3

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16669
    Nitefly said:
    Just watching Ed Sheeran on Hootenanny. Makes quite a complex looping set up look effortless. Then the singing and the songwriting. It might not be complex guitar playing but some top drawer skills all round  there. 

We were watching that last night - Our Maud said "Why doesn't he do all that rubbish before he comes on?  Then he could just get straight into singing the song"   :3

She may have a point! Certainly if he did every song like that it would get annoying but I think maybe he was showing that he could still do do this stuff live. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16315

Ed Sheeran and Adele. Two singers who make me feel my age ( for not adoring them)
    tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10389
    edited January 2022
    I remember somebody asking Lemmy why he didn't retire years ago and he said he didn't know how to do anything else
    I suppose that's the trouble with getting paid for your hobby, if you love what you do then retirement is to be avoided rather than looked forwards to
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom