SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Baja 50s Telecaster £625

What's Hot
variplexivariplexi Frets: 113
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
I had picked this up on the forum earlier this year as an impulse purchase. Having satisfied my curiosity, its back up for sale. This one is a 2006/07 model in a nice “desert sand” (NOT light coffee) colour. Its overall in very good condition bar a couple of minor dings / lacquer cracks which I have tried to capture in the pics. Comes with its padded soft-case and tags. Boasts all the features of a Baja which make these so popular - soft V neck, 9.5” radius, CS twisted tele (neck) and broadcaster (bridge) pickups, medium jumbo frets, 4-way switch with S1 switching (see pic of schematic), ash body etc. It weighs approx 7.5 lbs.  No issues with back of neck, maple board nor frets. Feels smooth, plays well and the pickups sound great through most amps. £650 £625 and its yours. Classic tele tones with a bit of extra beef in the 4th position. Prefer it to be collected but happy to meet within a 1 hour round trip if that helps. Cash, PPG, bank transfer all good. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments