Forum get-together, Birmingham, November 23rd?

What's Hot
Figured I'd start a separate discussion for this as there's been a bit of interest on the original thread and I've now been offered a date - let me know your yay/nay/maybe here ASAP and if there's enough 'yays' I'll get it booked! 

It'd be at a venue called the Asylum 2 in Birmingham, near to the Jewellery Quarter, upstairs bar above a rehearsal complex with a stage and PA; I can supply a drumkit and bass rig, might need a couple of attendees to pitch up with guitar amplification which they wouldn't mind others using for jamming and such. 

Over two months should give me enough time to hook up some charity bits and bobs for it as well - in the halcyon days we used to run a raffle and a quiz to raise money for the Drake Music Project, helping people with disabilities to access music (http://www.drakemusic.org/) - obviously there'd need to be a decent turnout to support doing anything like that though. The room'll cost £75 with a sound engineer and barperson, anything more raised would go to charity anyway (hopefully a fiver a head would cover the room) - like I say, let me know your thoughts! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments