SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold off world- Hiscox case, Vigier branded, blue interior

What's Hot
Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
edited February 2022 in Guitars £

Hiscox Electric Guitar Case 

black exterior, blue interior, Vigier branded. 

Excellent condition (sold to me by a guitar shop as “unused” and I can see no marks on it).

The interior compartment lid had come a bit unstuck but is firmly glued in place now.

This would fit a solid body electric guitar with the following dimensions:

Length of the body (to the tip of the horns) 47cm.

Body dimensions (going from end of the guitar, to waist, to neck end) 31cm x 25cm x 27cm

£60 + postage 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 2113
    PM'd
  • EvoEvo Frets: 325
    Might be a good idea to say what it originally came from, I found out the hard way that my expert and excalibur needed different sized cases…
  • Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
    edited January 2022
    Good point @evo.  Unfortunately, I bought it on Reverb (from a guitar shop) and I don’t know.  I foolishly assumed it would be fine for my VSOP (for which I bought it), but the VSOP is slightly the wrong Strat shape.  

My tele nearly fits in (and could probably be eased in as there is always a bit of give in these cases).  

I’ll put measurements in the ad.  My best guess is that it would fit an Excalibur, not an Expert.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 229
    Treewig1 said:
    Good point @evo.  Unfortunately, I bought it on Reverb (from a guitar shop) and I don’t know.  I foolishly assumed it would be fine for my VSOP (for which I bought it), but the VSOP is slightly the wrong Strat shape.  

My tele nearly fits in (and could probably be eased in as there is always a bit of give in these cases).  

I’ll put measurements in the ad.  My best guess is that it would fit an Excalibur, not an Expert.

I'm no expert (pun not intended), but if it helps, I had a Shawn Lane Excalibur and the case looked exactly just like your one.
  • EvoEvo Frets: 325
    It's almost impossible to tell by looking unless you have the different sizes side by side. 
    I probably should have checked when I had the Excalibur, Expert, and SL, but I suspect that with the SL being short scale that it may actually have another different sized case...but I could well be wrong
    That’s helpful @evo and @delorean.  I think an Excalibur is the fit (or something with those dimensions).  I’ve added measurements in the ad.
    Bump
    Bump