SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Blade Delta Player Standard Black SOLD

spev11spev11 Frets: 448
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
For sale is my Blade Delta Player tele copy, upgraded with compenstated brass saddles from Axesrus, locking tuners from Axetec and some black push on dome top knobs, otherwise as standard. It's in pretty good condition apart from a mark on the back (shown in one of the pics) its hard to see in photos, its about 6inchs long, it'll probably polish out but it never bothered me. Lovely to play, sounds like a tele (as far as I can tell anyway). Neck is a modernish C shape, I've not had a lot of experience but its a bit fatter than my Epi Les Paul Plus Top (not by a lot though) and feel similar to my Squier Affinity Strat (90s). Currently strung with Super Slinky 9's (put on about 4 weeks ago). I'll ship it in a bag and, unless requested otherwise with the neck off for a smaller and more robust package. I'd like what it cost me before I added the parts so £250 posted seems fair , paypal for preference. Collection can be arranged in Swansea.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15019
    How large is the routed cavity for the neck/Rhythm pickup?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 448
    enough for the standard single coil only
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15019
    I was afraid that you might say that. I need to have a think.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • spev11spev11 Frets: 448
    I have a router template for a humbucker you can have  =)