SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted. WTB Brad Paisley Telecaster/ Esquire

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• AynsAyns Frets: 1
    Nice. 

I like the pink Tele as well.  I remember when you could pick them up a few years back for a reasonable price.

Whose is the autograph?

Ill guess Marty Stuart.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6077
    Ayns said:
    WBT2079 said:
    Ayns said:
    Thanks for the replies guys. I’ve bitten the bullet and ordered a new one. It should arrive tomorrow. 

Cheers. 
    Which did you go for the esquire or telecaster?
    Esquire. :-)
    Iiiiiiiiisss the right choice. ;)

Congratulations on fab buy. 
  • stickersticker Frets: 887
    off the back of this thread mine arrived this afternoon ... really like the neck shape , very similar to the CS 59 Tele I just sold with a "John English " pattern neck . 
    Cool
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2514
    For anyone else whose interest this may have piqued, PMT have added a used Paisley Tele to their site, although I'm not sure how competitive the price is in the current climate - https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/pre-loved-fender-brad-paisley-telecaster-road-worn-silver-sparkle
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16414
    I think that's what you have to pay ...........so you may as well buy new
    they are incredibe guitars
    I don't have the esquire .........if it has the same neck exactly as the tele it will be magic 
    I prefer the black of the esquire but the neck pickup on the tele is just perfect and I don't think the stealth one on the Esq is as good .
  • CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 872
    edited January 2022
    Fully agree with @Dominic ;;
    I have the Esquire and the neck pickup is a whole different thing (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing). It does however, give a very nice in between sound. The Twisted Tele pickup in the silver tele is my favourite neck pickup, but I have this in another guitar. I also have a spare in my parts bin should I ever decide to change the neck pickup on the Esquire.
    I’ll also add that the BP bridge pickup is my personal favourite too and that includes CS Nocaster, Broadcaster, 52ri and many others.
    StefB said:
    For anyone else whose interest this may have piqued, PMT have added a used Paisley Tele to their site, although I'm not sure how competitive the price is in the current climate - https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/pre-loved-fender-brad-paisley-telecaster-road-worn-silver-sparkle
    Thanks StefB,

If only I’d waited another day :-) 

I know a couple of guys at the local PMT, so I could maybe have gotten a “good deal” on that one.