SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Custom Built Semi Acoustic Tele

impmannimpmann Frets: 12697
I’ve advertised this before but it’s massively evolved since then, so a new year… a new start.

Custom built semi acoustic Tele body, routed for neck humbucker and regular Tele bridge. Beautiful construction - note the tortie and cream binding. Slightly “roadworn” appearance - some of it intentional, some not so.

Hosco Tele neck, aged finish. Rosewood board with nice edge rolling and excellent fretwork. Chunky C profile - but not a boat. Bone nut and Kluson style machine heads. It had a fake logo on it as bought but that’s consigned to dust now.

Mojo Mojotron neck pickup. Lush. End of.

Luker high output hand wound bridge pickup. Really nice quality 11k (iirc) job. Sounds epic.

Good quality pots (CTS and Alpha) with a Russian PIO cap (for the toanz).

Great guitar but I need to clear space in the house so I’m letting a few pieces go. I’ll be listing two interesting acoustic guitars soon too.

In bits, this is worth £300+ (Neck £120, body with plates and bridge £80, Mojo £75, Luker £30) but I’d prefer to keep it together. 

So I’m after £300 complete but will take names from interested parties if splitting it becomes the only option.

I can ship (£12) neck off, or you are welcome to collect (socially distanced and outdoors if necessary) from me near Kettering, Northants.

Any questions please ask.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12697
    Bump and up it goes.

Can ship (neck off). Will consider trades for pedals... 

I've had interest in the neck any other interest in parting it out?

• Would you consider a trade? I've got a dark blue Ibanez RG I could part-ex and top up with £60?
    Maximum volume yields maximum results
    SUNBATHER said:
    Would you consider a trade? I've got a dark blue Ibanez RG I could part-ex and top up with £60?
    Nice guitar but I have no space right now... so I'll have to pass

I've parted it out.... see the thread on the Parts forum:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/220599/fs-parted-out-tele-thinline#latest