SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pedalsnake - 7-channel, 24 foot - Pedalboard cabling solution

RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 319
edited October 2013 in FX £
Perfect solution for complex wiring systems. I just won't be using such a system soon so this is redundant! Basically, the ideal solution for having some effects in the loop, some in front and keep power all together. Means you can run one single cable to your pedal board!

It's the top end 7-channel, 24 foot version. Great condition, only 3 months old. I have a few pigtails too - 6 1/4" jack ends, and the appropriate ends for 2 9V pedals to be powered on their separate wallwarts.

Only 'issue' is that the black connector at the amp end has a slightly dented case but it fits perfectly into it's slot. Not even sure how it happened! Will provide pictures if anyone needs them.

I paid £170 for this lot in June but willing to let it go for £100 plus postage?

imageimageimage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments