SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB (again) my old PRS Santana III

What's Hot
A few years ago I bought a great PRS Santana III (2002 teal black) off here but because I'm stoopid I decided I didn't like 24 frets and then because I'm sooo stooopid I sold it to Essex recording studios. I always think about it and wish I could get it back. 
Longshot, but worth asking I always reckon.
Obviously if it's long gone I would consider another Santana at the right price if anyone's looking to move one.
Thanks! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If he's priced it like he usually does then he's probably still got it :lol: 
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 881
    Yes I've noticed listings by Essex - quite expensive
  • Yes @lovestrat74 I also concluded that. Have messaged him on the off chance he still has it. Obviously I won't be able to afford to buy it back if he has.

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5266
    It would probably be cheaper to tap old Carlos up and see if you can buy his personal Santana III  :s
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28248
    tone1 said:
    It would probably be cheaper to tap old Carlos up and see if you can buy his personal Santana III  :s
    I'm pretty sure the one that Essex sold would have been Carlos' original guitar.

Or claimed as such ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom