SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Provisionally sold - For sale - Gibson Les Paul Tribute Satin - 2021 - tobacco sunburst

ThePrettyDamnedThePrettyDamned Frets: 7532
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Selling my Gibson. It's a great guitar - thread here!

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/203193/ngd-against-my-better-judgement/p1

Had it since March last year, and it's a really nice guitar. Never been gigged, some minor surface level scratches from the pick near the pickups.

Weight first - 7lb 14oz. Scratchplate is included if you want to add it back on. Without it'll be a scratchplate lighter than 7lb 14oz.

It's a great guitar! I really like it. It has a comfortable, round, chunky maple neck that isn't super fat nor thin - it is definitely a bit bigger than the 60s profile, but not as big as the baseball bat types.

Frets are in great shape because it's less than a year old, fingerboard is lovely, finish is nice and thin. Pickups are 490s - these are really nice, classic voice pickups that are warm and fat with a bit of bite, less bite and output than 498s by quite a way (they are spiky in comparison). Bridge is the aluminium one, which seems to be considered an upgrade on some models that come with other materials. 

Comes with the soft case and case candy including strap, photo of it at the factory and whatever else. The soft case is brilliant - I genuinely love it, and if you don't want it I'd happily keep it and knock a bit of money off!

Price is £750, please let me know if you have any questions or offers. Collection only from Cambridgeshire. I'm covid free now! D only selling because of my GSPBASSES les paul junior special ish build. I don't need two similar guitars... 

The pics are old, but I'll add a new one with the scratches. It's otherwise the same.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bumping this - forgot to take a photo of the surface marks but will upload tomorrow.

Open to offers or partial trades. Looking for p90 or mini humbucker pickups, general guitar bits and bobs (like pots, caps, knobs, toggle switch) and, of course, I'd love to keep the soft case so I could knock money off to get this to high-end epiphone price territory. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Pics of scratches. This makes it look much, much worse! I have had to up the exposure and contrast, and catch at just the right angle. You'll notice it's also mega amped up the dust, which also isn't that bad!

From most angles:

From one angle in bright light! 

Changing angle a little bit.

Rear:

Open to offers - help me lighten my collection by one Gibson! 
  • Bump. Keen for this to go, so please feel free to make offers. Interested in part ex - pedals, especially oddballs or a boss da-2, guitar parts (kluson or gotoh kluson style tuners especially). Will knock £50 off if I can keep the gig bag!

Very oddball part-ex - lefty budget electric that's well set up for a ten year old, like a squier bullet tele or similar. No trems please! 
  • Bumpy wumpy 
  • Too expensive? 
  • Too expensive? 
    Nobody’s buying bro, tough month! 
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Gorgeous. Agreed about tough month. 
  • Another bump on this. 
  • Bump again. Part ex for pedals? I'm after a nice optical compressor... 
  • Good Gibson in near-mint nick for new epiphone money  I'll even throw in a pack of daddario strings!