SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Solar A2.6W

AsomodaiAsomodai Frets: 105
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
I have this nearly new Solar A2.6W for sale/trade. Collection and/or delivery in London only, I will not post at this time.

24 Frets, Duncan Solar Pickups, Ebony Fingerboard, mahogany body, Solar tuners.

This has had some upgrades, mother of pearl dot inlays installed to help fret navigation, a fret dress, a three way switch installed in place of the 5 way and an Earvana Graphite nut installed. All work performed by Feline Guitars in Croydon.

The Truss rod is fully functional. Currently strung with a brand new set of Elixir 52/10s (Heavy light set). It is currently set up in Drop C, but I can set it up to D Standard or E Standard if you wish.

There are no scratches that I can see in the finish, has been lightly played at home. Zero fretwear. Included will be the original 5 way switch and screws.

I have a set of Gotoh Tuners that I can throw in for an additional 25 quid.

Cash is king, but I would consider trades for 6/7 string hardtails with greater then 25.5" scale length, crackle/loud finished 80s style shred tastic guitars, something pointy and would also consider a polar white telecaster with maple fingerboard. Must be in very good or mint condition. I am also able to add cash to a deal. I may also consider a small amp head that can do modern chugging metal sound. 

SOLD

Ibanez RG550 Genesis

Musicman Stingray USA

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom