SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar with possible trades

Del_PrestonDel_Preston Frets: 76
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Purchased not long ago from our own Mike - MtB - who purchased it new, this is a 2019 Johnny Marr signature jag in metallic knockout - a really fantastic finish in the flesh.  Subtle changes from metallic orange to a darker red depending on the light. Barely used by Mike, or myself, and in near immaculate condition. Never gigged, and only pulled out of the case a few times at home. Housed in the coolest case on the planet of course (mottled metallic silver grey on the outside with the blue lining), complete with all case candy and certificate of authenticity.

You know the specs and Marr updates I'm sure - Bareknuckle pickups, 4-way switching, nitro, custom neck profile, etc.

It has a small lacquer check in the finish in the corner of the neck pocket.

Bought to satisfy my urge to play one (couldn't find one near me) and to properly get to grips with a jag (and being a huge Marr fan), I've now decided to do my own build with some spec preferences I wouldn't want to inflict on this superb thing (Jon at Rexter is building me a body).

Trade-wise, I've got a hankering for the right Gretsch Jet (G6128 / 6129 etc), thumbnail inlays ideally but anything considered.  Albert Lee HHs also of interest.

Looking for £1500 here on the forum which is what I paid Mike for it.  It's on Reverb for more, I will admit, just based on what's on there at the moment.

Contact me for postage price with your postcode etc, or if you're nearby we might be able to meet up.

Thanks.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Love that!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    Pete is the nicest gent to deal with, and like many on here has a few tales and experiences to share. 
  • Oh my, that is very nice indeed. And that case! Best of luck with sale, though I'm sure you won't need it. 
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7357
    super duper this
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    Glances casually at the Gretschs on the wall and ponders…
  • Much obliged for the comment above Mike @MtB ;

Thanks everyone for the messages and offers received, some great looking trades there; it’s just sold over on Reverb.  Cheers all.