SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

LSL Saticoy One in 2TSB - SOLD

NibulniblinNibulniblin Frets: 183
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Another - perfect for me - guitar has become available. Must sell now if I am to scoop it up. See new insane price below.

Only reason for posting this guitar is I've come to prefer a chunky neck like my D-Lux tele - this is a medium "C" - and there is another Saticoy with such a neck that's come up for sale.

Outline specs: medium aged alder body, roasted maple neck, 50's pickups, weighs 6lbs 12oz, original hard case, tag and publicity material. A very highly regarded hand crafted instrument - check out LSL website and shop tour videos. Pics taken with white trem cover removed for inspection of springs configuration. As new.

Crazily priced at £1,625 £1,325 today and tomorrow, shipped UK mainland. Payment by direct bank transfer, please. Not at all keen on PayPal. If seriously interested I can send link to my private video featuring this guitar and the D-Lux tele.  Thanks!

The Future is simply time waiting to become History.
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Snapped up - pending payment....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gone to spend the rest of its days in King Arthur's kingdom. Thanks, D.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom