SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Martin D28 reimagined. withdrawn.

ditchboyditchboy Frets: 333
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Putting the feelers out. Photos will follow. All paperwork and receipts. Excellent condition. I’m trying to fund a purchase of an OM28. I’d be looking for £2500 cash on collection. County Durham. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ditchboyditchboy Frets: 333
    I’ve taken some pics now. Might take me a while to upload them. Please inbox me if you want to see them. 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8981
    How about a description of the guitar you want to sell? How long you’ve had it? Where you bought it? How you’ve used it? What condition it’s in?

In case you’ve forgotten, you can post pictures like this:http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/54241/posting-pics-vids-soundclips-how-to 
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Thanks. And apologies my post was done in a bit of a rush. It was purchased in January 2018 from GuitarGuitar Newcastle. I still have the receipt and all of the tags and case candy. It’s in excellent condition. It’s been in the case for the majority of the time as I tend to use my GS mini more as it lies by the couch. I’ve kept this one out of the way. 
    In hindsight I’d do £2300. Pm for pics. 
  • Just an idea, but wouldn't this be better posted in the acoustic guitar section?
    Can it be moved by a mod? My apologies.