SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: semi-hollow or solid body up to £1100 -ish - SG, Musicman - Open to ideas!

dombennisondombennison Frets: 128
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
I’m on the lookout for a semi-hollow or solid body electric up to £1100ish. I prefer more classic/vintage tones so nothing too modern/metal and the bigger the neck the better. I’m sorted for a strat-type but something like a tele, semi hollow or something with p90’s would be spot on! May be able to add a little to the budget or add a pedal to the deal. 

Based near Leeds and can collect somewhere in Yorkshire with a train station or I’m happy to pay postage
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Howdy. I have a slightly modded silver Fender Blacktop Jaguar with Duncan pickups in it if interested. It is 24" scale but with nice chunk to the neck making it lovely and comfy to play. Has a Hiscox hard case, pearloid guard, original pickups, and is also fully shielded. Lovely guitar that I just don't need. 
  • eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 139
    How about a Signature LP with upgraded Bulldog PAFs?  with hard shell case

These are Epi Elitists made for the UK.  Japanese Fujigen built (they also make Tokai, Orville by Gibson, and Ibanez among others)

I'm near Slaithwaite station and in Leeds tomorrow afternoon 

Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    eatapeach said:
    How about a Signature LP with upgraded Bulldog PAFs?  with hard shell case

These are Epi Elitists made for the UK.  Japanese Fujigen built (they also make Tokai, Orville by Gibson, and Ibanez among others)

I'm near Slaithwaite station and in Leeds tomorrow afternoon 

Wow, not seen one of these for ages. I have had two in the past and always regretted selling. Absolute top notch MIJ guitars. 
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 958
    edited January 2022
    I've got a sunburst Player tele with Pau Ferro board, vintage style saddles and currently a black third party scratchplate but can return to a white one if required. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    PM’d
  • Thanks for the offers so far folks! My situation and budget has changed a little so I've updated it - now looking for something up to around £1100 - something like an SG, something with P90's, a musicman, as long as it's got a chunky neck, that's the main thing!
  • danbandanban Frets: 343
    Calling @photek ;