SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: some straps, cables and strings!

IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
edited August 2014 in Misc £
Found a few more bits and pieces kicking around the flat that I don't really need...

Three Levy's leather 'eyelet' straps, for your inner metalhead / S&M fiend - the white one's brand-new still with the (£36.99! :o ) tag on it, one of the black ones is pretty much 'as new' and the other black one's seen a bit of use but still solid and functional. £15, £14 and £12 delivered respectively, or if you want more than one (the strap hooks are obviously interchangeable, so if you wanted to attach a wireless unit to one 'strap' section and use the hooks on two guitars they're ideal) give me a shout and I'm sure a quid or two can be saved on postage. 

Some cables I made up and strings I bought on a 'just-in-case' basis for the IGF, didn't need 'em - two 3m Fender-style tweedy braided ones made with Neutrik or Switchcraft jacks (I think there's one of each - £10 each delivered or £15 for both), a silly little curly-cable thing because I found some curly cable and vintage-style jacks kicking around (SOLD), and a 3m Stagg-branded one fitted with quality Rean jacks that got left behind and not claimed (fiver delivered).

Oh, and a big solid jack-to-jack speaker cable - unbranded connectors but they're quality, £6 delivered. 

Also two sets of D'Addario 'Pro Steel' 9s and a set of Jim Dunlop silver / nylon 'Hard Tension Concert Series' classicals; former SOLD, £5.50 delivered on the latter (bought as spares and not needed, I'm not going to use 'em so just making back what I paid!).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments