SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT - Feline Panther (1998) - WITHDRAWN - BC Rich Assassin PX3T (2007) - Still available

What's Hot
Shangalang1Shangalang1 Frets: 36
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Hi everyone! My first proper post on here!

BC Rich Assassin PX3T - 
£520 - Now £400!

This is a great metal guitar with great features for it's price. It also has a Floyd Rose Original Trem unlike similar models from other brands that use lower quality trems (ew). Nice sound from the Rockfield pickups which are coil tap enabled (tone pot). I will include the case for this amount. It's a Gator hardcase which is mint condition (only time it was outside was when I brought it home). DiMarzio clip-lock strap included also.

This is the one I would happily sell.

Feline Panther - £1000 - I really have no idea about this! Feel free to enlighten me to its true value (lower OR higher than this!)

So this is a special guitar built in 1998. I know Jon frequents the site alot. I have no idea how much this is worth in all honesty. Here are some specs:

• Alder body/maple neck/rosewood fretboard,
  • Original German Floyd from a 1980s Kramer,
  • Schaller tuners,
  • 'Little less tone' switch for the neck pickup only. 
Additionally, this had a DiMarzio Cliplock strap and hardcase. I had Feline Guitars put a set of BKP Rebel Yells in this a couple of years ago. This is my main touring gutiar so currently set-up in Eb. Don't really want to sell it but open and receptive to offers (trade preferable). I see this guitar has been around this forum before... about 8 years ago! I purchased this from @doctorpaul a few years ago.

Here is a link to the Flickr album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/194791183@N05/?

Please let me know if this post is out of line etc and I'll fix it!

In terms of trades, I'm looking at either an ESP/Eii FR-7 or if the guitar gods are smiling upon me, an ESP Fuijoka 7 (don't fancy importing from the US or Japan just yet!). 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Feline Panther looks well cool mate. I know Feline have a really good reputation for making high quality guitars. 

Don’t think you will have any bother selling that back on this forum :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @blueskunk ;
    Cheers bro! I don't really want to sell it but if something special comes along I'm prepared to do it. In an ideal world I'd keep them all!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    @blueskunk ;
    Cheers bro! I don't really want to sell it but if something special comes along I'm prepared to do it. In an ideal world I'd keep them all!
    I hear ya :) Hope it works out and you get what you want. 
  • The Panther is a serious steal.
  • The Panther is a serious steal.
    Shall I change the price to £50,000 and expct someone to knock me down a bit?  =)
  • The Feline was previously mine. Nice guitar, I just preferred the Lion that I will never be parted from.
  • The Feline was previously mine. Nice guitar, I just preferred the Lion that I will never be parted from.
    Yeah I recall your name from my forum search. It's been well used since then!

In a good way obviously!
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11900
    tFB Trader

The Panther was one of two made for Barry Fitzgibbon of Dirty Deeds in 1998 (signed to Steve Harris' Beast Records and toured with Maiden and Dio etc).
    Barry was replaced for the 3rd Deeds album by a guy called Richie Faulkner, who nowadays plays in Judas Priest.
    Ironically bassist from Deeds Tony Newton plays bass in KK's Priest (he had his band VooDoo Six before that)

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @FelineGuitars ;
    I've been speaking to Barry recently. He's a nice bloke and into bikes the same as me!
  • You know when you've seen something special and you can't get it out of your head? Yeah I got that right now

Anyone want to make an offer on these?
    Can post or deliver in reasonable distance!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Happy to take £450 on the BC Rich and see what offers are floating about for the Feline.

Got my eye on something!
  • Ok so the time has come. I will take £900 for the Feline and £420 for the BC Rich without the case. 

Postage on top of each but will be packaged very well. Collection from Woking preferred but can deliver a short distance.
  • I want to pick up one of these but will have to import from Japan hence the sale! Any takers?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Shangalang1Shangalang1 Frets: 36
    edited January 2022
    Buuuuump. I have these up on Reverb for a lot more!
  • Hey guys. Here's another bump! Been offered something really sweet from a seller in Japan, so need to move these on (not that I want to!).

Gonna put on Facebook Marketplace later... Will see what happens! 
  • Reduced the BC Rich to £400 and can throw in the case for a little more!