Comments

• timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    I know that ADTR use one out live.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
    Sorry, who is that? 
  • A day to remember?

Not a metal band really, they had one heavy song (second sucks - which is a great song!) but everything else I've heard is not heavy.

I think Tremonti was using one when I saw him. I think I knew when the dual recs were used, and I think he used the cornford a lot and he used a third amp as well - presumably the two rock, though there was an uberschall too - and it sounded bad, soft and "squidgy". It was used one some rhythm and some leads, and wasn't so bad for leads.

I'm not sure whether the uberschall was used or not, but he's an absolute amp nut so I'm sure it featured! There was a couple of twins, too, but they're clean only.
    A day to remember?

Not a metal band really, they had one heavy song (second sucks - which is a great song!) but everything else I've heard is not heavy.

I think Tremonti was using one when I saw him. I think I knew when the dual recs were used, and I think he used the cornford a lot and he used a third amp as well - presumably the two rock, though there was an uberschall too - and it sounded bad, soft and "squidgy". It was used one some rhythm and some leads, and wasn't so bad for leads.

I'm not sure whether the uberschall was used or not, but he's an absolute amp nut so I'm sure it featured! There was a couple of twins, too, but they're clean only.

They've done a lot of melodic heavy stuff, violence is a pretty heavy riff!
  • @timmysoft yup, that is pretty awesome, not heard it before!

Pretty much every song of theirs I've heard has been really light, and I wasn't keen - maybe I wrote them off a bit soon.
  • DougCodaDougCoda Frets: 649
    It's not really a metal amp...bit of a misnomer, it's a custom ordered higher gain onyx there's some good overdriven sounds in it along with the classic two rock clean but it's not going to make a recto noise
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @timmysoft yup, that is pretty awesome, not heard it before!

Pretty much every song of theirs I've heard has been really light, and I wasn't keen - maybe I wrote them off a bit soon.

I think like most heavy bands these days they write a few radio friendly songs to pull in the crowds and coin.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
    DougCoda said:
    It's not really a metal amp...bit of a misnomer, it's a custom ordered higher gain onyx there's some good overdriven sounds in it along with the classic two rock clean but it's not going to make a recto noise
    Maybe should have been called a Two Rock Rock?

Still interesting.